Exhaust & Muffler Systems
COMPLETE AUTO CARE
To keep your car running smoothly, quietly and efficiently, you should have your exhaust and emissions system inspected every year. We can help you reduce exhaust noise from your car engine and also increase engine efficiency while reducing wear on your engine's components. With gas prices on the way up, make sure your engine achieves its highest performance to help you save money at the gas pump.
- We will repair or replace your original equipment exhaust parts as needed
- We can upgrade your exhaust for a better look, sound and performance
- We also do custom exhaust on antique cars, classic cars , and hot rods.
Our services for exhaust systems include the following:
- Foreign and Domestics
- Catalytic Converters
- Dual Exhaust
- Flex Pipes
- Custom Pipe Bending
Looking for a shop that services Catalytic Converters? Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes is one of few shops that offers full Catalytic Converter service. We have highly trained technicians that have expert knowledge on Catalytic Converters. Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes is your your one-stop exhaust repair service shop.
There are five main parts in a typical exhaust system, and they all need to be functioning properly in order to ensure your safety.
- Exhaust Manifold: Responsible for venting gases from the engine into one pipe, and burning any leftover fuel not burned properly by the engine.
- Oxygen Sensor: Sends oxygen level readings to the car’s computer, which then regulates fuel for efficiency.
- Exhaust Pipes: Carries exhaust through the entire system, from the manifold at the front to its exit at the tailpipe.
- Catalytic Converter: Reduces the car's harmful emissions by converting carbon monoxide and other gases into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
- Muffler: Reduces the volume of the exhaust system’s loud combustion noises.
Custom & High Performance Exhaust Systems
Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes is one of the few shops in the Omaha area that does custom exhaust work. We have custom exhaust experts on staff that will repair or rebuild your exhaust system. When it comes to your car or truck exhaust system, we can perform custom exhaust work from the manifold all the way back to the exhaust tips.
- Improve Power and Fuel Performance
- Custom Exhaust Systems Provide Substantial Improvement Over Stock Systems
Custom Exhaust Installation Services:
- Custom Dual Exhaust
- Foreign and Domestic
- Pipe Bending and Welding
- Stock Manifolds and Gaskets
- Stainless and Aluminized Pipe
- Custom Exhaust for Any Type Vehicle