Hybrid Maintenance & Repair
COMPLETE AUTO CARE
We're proud to serve as a professional hybrid repair shop.
For hybrid vehicle repairs and maintenance, it's important to work with a trusted hybrid repair shop. Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes specializes in hybrid vehicle repairs and battery conditioning services. See us for top quality electric car repair and hybrid repair services.
Hybrid Maintenance Services
Our ASE Certified techs will design the correct maintenance schedule for your hybrid vehicle’s specific needs.
- Liquid cooling system flush
- Transmission fluid flush
- Inspection of seals, cooling system components, suspension, power train, wiring, and exhaust
- Inspection of belts, hoses, wiring, throttle body, and fluid levels
- Brake inspections and parking brake adjustments
- Tire rotations and inspections
- Oil changes
Hybrid Battery Maintenance
If you currently have a hybrid vehicle and notice that your fuel economy is shrinking and your power and torque aren’t what they used to be, the most likely reason is your battery is beginning to deteriorate.
- High Voltage Battery Conditioning
- High Voltage Battery Cable Repair / Replacement
- Hybrid Battery Testing and Conditioning
Replacing a hybrid’s battery is an expensive repair that our maintenance services will help you to avoid.
- Hybrid Battery Conditioning (Reconditioning)
An effective, affordable alternative to battery replacement. Our battery conditioning service can restore the battery to over 90% of its original performance.
- Hybrid Battery Replacement with New Battery
- Hybrid Battery Replacement with Rebuilt Battery
Hybrid Car Repairs
Our technicians are well-trained and experienced in providing all of your hybrid car repairs and maintenance.
- Hybrid Oil Change and Maintenance
- Brake Services
- Tire Repair and Rotation
- Wheel Alignment Services
- Steering and Suspension Services
- Heating and Cooling System Maintenance
- Charging and Electrical System Repairs
- Emissions and Drivability Services
Our technicians use the same equipment that your local dealers use. From an oil change to a new Hybrid battery replacement, transmission or brake service, trust our trained hybrid repair professionals to take care of your hybrid vehicle for you.